IRI Mold Remediation Specialist Certification And Training | IRI ©.
In the Disaster Restoration Field you will encounter Mold. International Restoration Institute's mold remediation certification course you will be provided information to help you address the mold remediation issues you may come across in your mold abatement career.
When mold remediation licensing is not required mold certification can be a requirement to perform remediation projects for banking, property management and insurance industries. Mold remediation training and certification shows the industry that you qualify to take on mold remediation projects.
Steps used out in the field are the key components in our mold certification training along with the EPA & OSHA guidelines used by certified Mold Remediation Specialists everyday. This mold remediation certification training has 10 modules of studies and quizzes for each module included! Quiz as often as you like to prepare for the IRI mold remediation course final exam. There is no time limit to complete this mold certification course!
IRI Mold Remediation Certification Training Includes:
- Understanding mold testing dynamics for mold remediation
- Mold Assessment
- Health Effects
- Types of Sampling
- Mold Remediation Methods
- Identify Tools and Equipment for Mold Remediation
- Materials and supplies for Mold Remediation
- Types of Toxic and Non- Toxic Mold
- Mold Remediation Cleaning Guidelines
- Mold Remediation Containment Guidelines
- Mold Remediation Containment Construction
- Identify Tools and equipment for Mold Remediation
- Personal Property Restoration for Mold Remediation
- Mold Remediation Site Safety
- Mold Remediation Communication procedures
- Understanding the Mold protocol for Mold Remediation
- Mold Inspection Procedures for Mold Remediation
- Understanding Sick Building syndrome
- Understanding Anti-microbial and biocides applications for Mold Remediation
- Reading lab results from testing for Mold Remediation
- Access to our online campus business resources area
- Access to our online campus construction video reference
- This course includes Technician, Advanced and Commercial Remediation
Principles. Purchase of this mold certification training course includes test,
registration, enrollment key.
IRI Online Added Convenience:
- Access to our online campus business OSHA Safety Video Training
- Access to our online campus industry de-construction training video reference
- Simsol mold remediation, restoration and reconstruction pricing software trial and training.
- Free Campus Technical Support.
- This course is approximately 40 hours.
- There are no time limits and you can go at your own pace.
- No course enrollment expiration.
- No extra charges for exam re-takes.
- Start and stop studying at anytime and pick up where you left off.
- Print out course material.
- Course works with pads and smart phones
- Your own web page at the IRI Google search for a specialist to show customers your qualified!?
- Once you pass your course you will receive a copy of your Mold Remediation Specialist ® certificate to print out.
- Volunteer IRI Student Advisors that are experts in the industry are available to answer your questions about course work, pricing, equipment or project scenarios at no additional cost. (During Regular Business Hours)
- We also have included links to fill out contractor vendor applications for major insurance companies to help your company to grow once you have received your certification
- When you complete the mold certification training you will receive your mold certificate and be listed in our business and Google Integrated Specialist Search.
This Course Includes A Free Mold Remediation Documents And Contract Package = $100.00 Value!
Forms in this package include: *Authorization To Repair Contracts, *Direction To Pay Form, *Certificate Of Satisfaction Form, *Release Of Liability Form, *Disposal Of Personal Property Form, *Time Sheets, *Structural Drying log, *Equipment log, *Disaster Recovery Check List
More Free Restoration Documents Included!!
*The OSHA Task Safety Form
*The Personal Property Inventory Form
How do I get started training for mold remediation & abatement?
To start your mold training you will need to purchase a enrollment key. Currently The Mold Remediation Specialist certification training course is:
$399.00 On Sale Today $299.00 Save $100.00 You Can Select
x 1 $299.00, x 2 $499.00, x 3 $650.00, x 4 $750.00 for a Quantity Discount
Quantity Discounts - 2 students: $249.50 each / 3 students: $216.66 each / 4 or more students: $187.50 each
"TX, NY, Requires in state training for mold remediation contractors: Visit our
Mold Remediation License page for more information about state licensing "
Need More Than A Mold Remediation Class? Add More Classes And Save!
Management and Pricing Resource For Students:
Do you need to price a mold job or need more estimating training? No Problem!
Simsol is offering pricing and estimating software for mold remediation and restoration industry with a 30 day trial.
All IRI students have an opportunity to work and learn with the same mold pricing software that thousands of insurance adjusters, contractors and property management companies have been using for over 27 years.
"Have your first estimates done with a SIMSOL trainer at no additional cost."
The Simsol pricing software is not a part of course work but can help you to expand your remediation education. - IRI
Free mold remediation pricing training videos are available on our online campus. Classroom training and webinars schedules are available on our online campus.
"The Simsol Cost Database is the only one of its kind in the property, remediation, restoration and insurance industry. Core residential, light commercial and heavy commercial cost databases". - Simsol
Some of what comes included: Simsol’s Virtual Scope Sheet, Reports and Forms, professional printed estimates and reports, CAD Drawing Tool with “Quick Sketch”, Extensive library of industry forms and reports and free online video training.