IRI Disaster Estimation Specialist Certification And Training | IRI ©.
IRI has spent years developing this restoration management course to provide our students with the information that they need to be successful!
We provide restoration management topics and tools to help implement them.
We cover all of the areas required so you can be successful.
Our Disaster Restoration Management chapters were designed to help you complete your restoration project with success.
Restoration Management is a key element in completing a project in a timely and cost effective manner.
Use our course as a tool and implement the information with confidence.
Even if you have restoration management experience our course will help you to improve.
The IRI Disaster Estimation Specialist Course includes Disaster Restoration Estimation Modules and has quizzes included for each module. Quiz as often as you like to prepare for the Disaster Estimation Specialist final exam. There is no time limit to complete the IRI Disaster Estimation Specialist Class!
IRI Disaster Estimation Specialist Certification And Training Includes:
- Estimation Theory
- Construction Management
- Types of Restoration Estimate's
- Types of contracts needed for specific restoration projects
- Implementing Restoration contracts
- Line item Estimating
- Time and material formulas
- Learn how to package and prepare documentation for your estimate
- Project Management
- Project Risk
- Delay and Cost Over Run
- Project Planning
- Construction Permits
- Sub-contractor Management
- Personal Property Procedures
- Workplace Safety
- Site Safety
- Restoration Collection Practices
- Construction Topics
- Construction liens
- and many more topics
IRI Online Added Convenience:
- Access to our online campus business resources area
- Access to our online campus industry fire restoration video reference
- Access to our Disaster Estimation forum
- Simsol Disaster Estimation and reconstruction pricing software trial and training.
- Free Campus Technical Support.
- This Disaster Estimation class is approximately 40 hours.
- There are no time limits and you can go at your own pace.
- No class enrollment expiration.
- No extra charges for final exam re-takes.
- Start and stop studying at anytime and pick up where you left off.
- Print out Disaster Estimation class material.
- The IRI Disaster Estimation Class works with pads and smart phones with flash.
- Volunteer IRI Student Advisors that are experts in the industry are available to answer your questions about class work, pricing, equipment or project scenarios at no additional cost. (During Regular Business Hours)
- Your own specialist web page at the IRI Google search for a specialist to show customers your qualified!?
- We also have included links to fill out contractor vendor applications for major insurance companies to help your company to grow once you have received your certification.
- Purchase of this Disaster Estimation certification training course includes test, registration, enrollment key and IRI certification fees.
This Course Includes A Free Restoration Documents And Contract Package = $100.00 Value!
Forms in this package include: *Authorization To Repair Contracts, *Direction To Pay Form, *Certificate Of Satisfaction Form, *Release Of Liability Form, *Disposal Of Personal Property Form, *Time Sheets, *Structural Drying log, *Equipment log, *Disaster Recovery Check List
More Free Restoration Documents Icluded!!
*The OSHA Task Safety Form
*The Personal Property Inventory Form
How do I get started training for Disaster Estimation Certification
To start your training you will need to purchase a enrollment key. Currently The Disaster Estimation Specialist certification training course is:
On Sale Today $299.00 Save $100.00
You Can Select x 1 $299.00, x 2 $499.00, x 3 $650.00, x 4 $750.00 for a Quantity Discount
Need More Than A Estimation Restoration Class? Add More Classes And Save!
Management and Pricing Resource For Students:
Do you need to price a Fire, Water, Mold job or need more estimating training? No Problem!
Simsol is offering pricing and estimating software for restoration industry with a 30 day trial.
All IRI students have an opportunity to work and learn with the same and restoration pricing software that thousands of insurance adjusters, contractors and property management companies have been using for over 27 years.
"Have your first estimates done with a SIMSOL trainer at no additional cost."
The Simsol pricing software is not a part of course work but can help you to expand your restoration education. - IRI
Free Disaster Estimation pricing training videos are available on our online campus. Classroom training and webinars schedules are available on our online campus.
"The Simsol Cost Database is the only one of its kind in the property, remediation, restoration and insurance industry. Core residential, light commercial and heavy commercial cost databases". - Simsol
Some of what comes included: Simsol’s Virtual Scope Sheet, Reports and Forms, professional printed estimates and reports, CAD Drawing Tool with “Quick Sketch”, Extensive library of industry forms and reports and free online video training.